Perfectly Situated Self Catering Accommodation in Hout Bay, Cape Town.
Just a stone’s throw from Hout Bay beach, this stylish apartment is upmarket and furnished with all the amenities you need to make the most of your self-catering holiday.
The apartment comfortably accommodates 6 guests in this spacious setting. Relax and enjoy uninterrupted views of the bay and the legendary Chapman’s Peak from the balcony with a sun downer.
Perfectly situated a stone’s throw from Hout Bay beach, this stylish apartment is upmarket and furnished with all the amenities you need to make the most of your self-catering holiday. The apartment comfortably accommodates 6 guests in this spacious setting. Relax and enjoy uninterrupted views of the bay and the legendary Chapman’s Peak from the balcony with a sun downer.
Beach Club 8 is located the secure Beach Club estate and has its own lock up garage in the underground parking area. The downstairs living area is open plan with free flow between the kitchen and dining room. Modern furnishings and upmarket amenities make meal times a delight. The kitchen is fully equipped including a dishwasher, tumble dryer and washing machine. The first floor has a spacious lounge and bar area leading onto the balcony and seating. The balcony has access to the rooftop with a private table to soak up the panoramic views. Stylishly furnished with comfort in mind, this area boasts the best views and is the ideal spot to put up your feet and relax.
The spacious main bedroom is upstairs, with a queen size bed and full en suite bathroom, with a bath and shower. Downstairs, the first bedroom has a queen size bed with en suite bathroom. The second bedroom has two single beds (these can be made into a king size upon request) and has access to a separate family bathroom. All the bedrooms have their own private doors leading to the outside.
Enjoy the tranquil setting of Beach Club 8 where the beach, harbour and a variety of shops are within short walking distance. Hout Bay is home to many fantastic restaurants, day and night craft/food markets with live music and entertainment. The iconic Chapmans Peak Drive is just a 5 minute drive away where you can soak in the breath taking views and enjoy one of many picnic spots along the route. Hout Bay also boasts the World of Birds and Clay Café.
Hout Bay is centrally located where Table Mountain, Cape Town City, historical Constantia Wine Route, and the scenic South Peninsula are a 20 – 30 minute drive away.
Facilities & Bedrooms
- Braai Weber
- Under-floor heating
- Flatscreen TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Main Bedroom with Queen Size Bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Second Bedroom with Queen Size Bed, en-suite bathroom with bath
- Third Bedroom with 2 Single Beds
- 1 Family Bathroom with Shower
- Check in time: 14h00
- Check out time: 10h00
- Fresh linen and towels provided.
- Tea, coffee and sugar provided.
- Please supply your own food, drinks and firewood/charcoal.
- As much as we love ‘fur kids’, we do not allow pets.
Beach Club 8 rates range from R2500.00 per night to R5000 per night for the entire apartment depending on the season. Please enquire for a quote.
- There is an additional once-off cleaning fee of R750.00. This is for the preparation of the home prior to your arrival. Should your stay be 8 nights or more, a second clean fee will apply.
- Beach Club 8 requires a minimum 2 night booking.
- During the December/January School Holidays and festive season, we require a minimum 7 night stay
- During the Easter School Holidays, we require a minimum 5 night stay.