Unique Self Catering Accommodation in Knysna.
With ample room for up to 8 guests, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom wooden cabin is the perfect self-catering getaway. Three of the bedrooms have double beds and one room has two single beds. The two main bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and private entrances to the deck with stunning views over the valley.
If you are looking for the ultimate peaceful escape perfectly secluded in the most beautiful forest surroundings – you have found it. Cabin 16 is the perfect escape for a group of friends or large family with ample room for up to 8 guests.
The spacious deck boasts stunning views over the valley with a private sparkling plunge pool where you can cool off whilst taking in the tranquil surroundings. Fantastic memories with great friends and family is what Cabin 16 is all about. The interior is very spacious with a fully equipped open plan kitchen opening onto the lounge and dining area. A log fire will keep you cosy on those chilly winter nights. You could picture yourself cooking up a feast, enjoying a braai on the deck or simply relaxing with a glass of wine in this perfect forest setting.
Cabin 16 can comfortably accommodate 8 guests. The bedrooms are all upstairs with the kitchen, lounge and dining area downstairs. Three of the bedrooms have double beds and the last has two single beds. The two main bedrooms each have their own en-suite bathrooms and private entrances to the deck with stunning views over the valley.
Phantom River View Estate is perfectly secluded to ensure a relaxing holiday away from the rat race, but still conveniently located with only a 10 minute drive to Knysna Town should you wish to venture away from this peaceful setting for a while. Knysna is home to just about any kind of activity you can think of. Un-rivalled beaches, beautiful forest walks, restaurants and plenty more.
Facilities & Bedrooms
- Private Pool
- Barbeque / BraaiWeber
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Washing Machine
- Travel Cot
- Undercover Parking
- Satellite Television
- 1 Bedroom with Double Bed and en-suite bathroom with bath
- 1 Bedroom with Double Bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- 1 Bedroom with Double Bed
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Single Beds
- 1 Family Bathroom with Shower
- Check in time: 14h00
- Check out time: 10h00
- Fresh linen and towels provided.
- Tea, coffee and sugar provided.
- Please supply your own food, drinks and firewood/charcoal.
- As much as we love ‘fur kids’, we do not allow pets.
- Should you require a daily clean, it can be arranged at an additional cost.
Cabin 16 rates range from R1800.00 per night to R4500 per night for the entire cabin depending on the season and number of guests. Please enquire for a quote.
- There is an additional once-off cleaning fee of R650.00. This is for the preparation of the home prior to your arrival. Should your stay be 8 nights or more, a second clean fee will apply.
- Cabin 16 requires a minimum 2 night booking.
- During the December/January School Holidays and festive season, we require a minimum 7 night stay
- During the Easter School Holidays, we require a minimum 5 night stay.