Unique Self Catering Accommodation in Knysna.
With room for up to 6 guests, this 3-bedtroom, 3-bathroom wooden cabin is the perfect self-catering getaway. The main bedroom has a queen size bed and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has an en-suite bathroom its two single beds can easily be pushed together if need be. The loft bedroom has an additional two single beds – ideal for the kids!
Kings Gift – the name given to this magical authentic log cabin means ‘Gift from God’. Your stay in Kings Gift will be the ultimate peaceful retreat for you and your partner or family. Tucked away in the Phantom River View Estate, this cabin is perfectly secluded with forest views that will take your breath away. All you will hear is the tranquil sounds of nature and the fresh forest air will genuinely restore your soul. You can lie in bed at night and gaze out window to see countless stars sparkling through the trees. Wake up just in time for sunrise and prepare yourself for the most inspiring view. The deck is the best place to enjoy an early morning cuppa, read a book or have a braai surrounded by awesome view and fresh air.
During summer, immerse yourself in the sparkling pool nestled amongst the trees. During winter, this cabin has equal charm. Cosy up to the fireplace with glass of wine in hand or prepare a feast in the fully equipped kitchen.
This whole log cabin has a rustic and romantic atmosphere. Kings Gift is the ultimate getaway for honeymooners and families alike. King’s Gift is a magical place that holds very special memories for all our guests, many have returned year after year to experience it all over again.
Kings Gift can comfortably accommodate 6 guests. The main bedroom has a queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with a bath and a private entrance onto the outside deck, with breath-taking views of the valley. The second bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom with shower and its two single beds can easily be pushed together if need be. The loft bedroom has an additional two single beds – ideal for the kids!
Phantom River View Estate is perfectly secluded to ensure a relaxing holiday away from the rat race, but still conveniently located with only a 10 minute drive to Knysna Town should you wish to venture away from this peaceful setting for a while. Knysna is home to just about any kind of activity you can think of. Un-rivalled beaches, beautiful forest walks, restaurants and plenty more.
Facilities & Bedrooms
- Private Pool
- Barbeque / BraaiWeber
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Travel Cot
- Undercover Parking
- Satellite Television
- 1 Bedroom with Double Bed and en-suite bathroom with bath
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Single Beds and en-suite bathroom with shower
- 1 Loft Room with 2 Single Beds
- 1 Family Bathroom with Shower
- Check in time: 14h00
- Check out time: 10h00
- Fresh linen and towels provided.
- Tea, coffee and sugar provided.
- Please supply your own food, drinks and firewood/charcoal.
- As much as we love ‘fur kids’, we do not allow pets.
- Should you require a daily clean, it can be arranged at an additional cost.
Cabin 16 rates range from R1800.00 per night to R4500 per night for the entire cabin depending on the season and number of guests. Please enquire for a quote.
- There is an additional once-off cleaning fee of R650.00. This is for the preparation of the home prior to your arrival. Should your stay be 8 nights or more, a second clean fee will apply.
- Kings Gift requires a minimum 2 night booking.
- During the December/January School Holidays and festive season, we require a minimum 7 night stay
- During the Easter School Holidays, we require a minimum 5 night stay.