Unique Self Catering Cabin in Knysna.
With ample room for up to 8 guests, this fully equipped wooden cabin is the perfect self-catering getaway. The main bedroom boasts forest views from large picture windows, an en-suite bathroom and a queen size bed. The second bedroom has a double bed and the third and loft bedrooms each have two single beds.
A secret hideaway, nestled amongst the pine trees, Lulamais the ideal getaway for holidaymakers looking for something special. Share the beauty of Lulama with friends and family – this spacious three-bedroom cabin sleeps up to 8 people. The peaceful surroundings and fresh forest air will have you unwinding in no time.
You are most likely to spend most of your time on the beautiful deck taking in the views. From here you will witness the most spectacular sunsets and sunrises. On a clear night, prepare yourself unrivalled star gazing. This is the perfect place for a braai, glass of wine in hand – surrounded by good friends and family. Unforgettable memories are guaranteed!
Step inside to find a comfortable lounge with leather couches and fireplace which takes full advantage of the spectacular forest views. The kitchen is fully equipped with every convenience should you wish to cook up storm on a chilly night.
The main bedroom boasts forest views from large picture windows, an en-suite bathroom and a queen size bed. The second bedroom has a double bed and the third and loft bedrooms each have two single beds. Guests staying in either of these rooms can make use of the full, second bathroom with both a bath and shower.
Phantom River View Estate is perfectly secluded to ensure a relaxing holiday away from the rat race, but still conveniently located with only a 10 minute drive to Knysna Town should you wish to venture away from this peaceful setting for a while. Knysna is home to just about any kind of activity you can think of. Un-rivalled beaches, beautiful forest walks, restaurants and plenty more.
Facilities & Bedrooms
- Barbeque / BraaiWeber
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Washing Machine
- Travel Cot
- Undercover Parking
- 1 Bedroom with Queen Size Bed and en-suite bathroom with bath
- 1 Bedroom with Double Bed
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Single Beds
- 1 loft with 2 Single Beds
- 1 Family Bathroom with Bath & Shower
- Check in time: 14h00
- Check out time: 10h00
- Fresh linen and towels provided.
- Tea, coffee and sugar provided.
- Please supply your own food, drinks and firewood/charcoal.
- As much as we love ‘fur kids’, we do not allow pets.
- Should you require a daily clean, it can be arranged at an additional cost.
Lulama rates range from R1800.00 per night to R4000 per night for the entire cabin depending on the season and number of guests. Please enquire for a quote.
- There is an additional once-off cleaning fee of R650.00. This is for the preparation of the home prior to your arrival. Should your stay be 8 nights or more, a second clean fee will apply.
- Lulama requires a minimum 2 night booking.
- During the December/January School Holidays and festive season, we require a minimum 7 night stay
- During the Easter School Holidays, we require a minimum 5 night stay.