Relax in rustic luxury self catering accommodation with sweeping sea views and close to the most spectacular beaches and rock pools. This is an ideal hideaway for nature enthusiasts and those in search of a peaceful setting in which to unwind.
The Beach House is uniquely constructed under a large thatch lapa, and has a spacious and comfortable lounge with sliding doors opening up onto a large wooden deck with outside dining area and breathtaking views over the bay. Relax on a lounger in the sun or enjoy a meal while watching the sun set over the horizon.
The beautifully appointed lounge consists of three entertainment areas. Unwind in the main lounge area on big leather couches surrounding a huge fireplace – ideal for chilly winter evenings. Gather around the TV equipped with DSTV and DVD player, or enjoy a good book in the reading corner on a cosy soft couch.
The open plan kitchen and dining area leads out onto a beautiful garden and BBQ / entertainment area. The kitchen is fully equipped including a convection microwave, hob and dishwasher.
The house has 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The main bedroom has access to a private deck with unsurpassed panoramic sea views. The open plan main en-suite bathroom has a freestanding bath and designer shower. The second bathroom has a shower.
There is a separate cottage with a lovely private deck situated seperately from the main house. The cottage has an en-suite bathroom with a shower.
Whether breakfasting out on the deck or enjoying a truly South African barbeque, you are assured of a memorable stay. You won’t find better self-catering accommodation in Tsitsikamma than Beach House.
Tsitsikamma offers visitors a diverse range of activities. For adventure seekers there are black water tubing, abseiling, mountain bike and hiking trails, bungee jumping, scuba diving and much more. Come and enjoy nature at its best! Explore the nearby beaches, nature trails and golf courses or simply relax in the private and tranquil surroundings.
Facilities & Bedrooms
- Barbeque / Braai
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Washing Machine
- Undercover Parking
- 1 Bedroom with Queen size Bed
- 3 Bedrooms with Double Bed
- 1 Bathroom with Bath and Shower
- 2 Bathrooms with Shower
- Check in time: 14h00
- Check out time: 10h00
- Fresh linen and towels provided.
- Tea, coffee and sugar provided.
- Please supply your own food, drinks and firewood/charcoal.
- Pets of all shapes and sizes are welcome by prior arrangement.
- Should you require a daily clean, it can be arranged at an additional cost.
Beach House rates range from R1800.00 per night to R4500 per night for the entire cabin depending on the season and number of guests. Please enquire for a quote.
- There is an additional once-off cleaning fee of R600.00. This is for the preparation of the home prior to your arrival. Should your stay be 8 nights or more, a second clean fee will apply.
- Beach House requires a minimum 2 night booking.
- During the December/January School Holidays and festive season, we require a minimum 7 night stay
- During the Easter School Holidays, we require a minimum 5 night stay.